What's included in Matterport?
Doll House View
Matterport's doll house view allows people to scan the entire house from an outside perspective. This is ideal for very large properties to reduce clicking time. Click any part of the house to start!
Walk-through a fully interactive virtual tour! Explore every room in the house by clicking the blue circles on the floor. This is ideal for out-of-state buyers or renters.
2D Floor Plans
This is perfect for home owners who lost their original floor plans. The Matterport camera can generate a new 2D Floor Plan by measuring the entire house or apartment.
3D Matterport Tours
Matterport creates interactive 3D models easy and affordable.
- Millennial buyers now comprise 35% of all new homebuyers on the market, which means higher demand for more engaging, interactive and mobile-ready content from real estate professionals.
- In the next two years, 80% of Millennials will seek to purchase a home, according to Trulia. That’s almost 67 million prospective buyers.
- In 2015, 39% of digital marketers believed that more of their budget should be reallocated towards creating compelling visual assets.
- Real estate listings with more visual content (like video) receive 403% more inquiries compared to those without video.
- 41% of home buyers found interactive maps very useful, while 40% felt the same about virtual tours.